Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally Got Some Motivation!

So Julie and I co-hosted a retirement party with a mix of my customers and her customers yesterday. We each did a make and take with the group yesterday and below are the two cards that we did.

I did the card with Sweet Scoops and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I focued on the Subtles color palette. Some of the ladies even took my design a step further and made Mini Chocolate Chip Ice cream...either by using the Sprinkles stamp in this set or a chocolate chip marker. INGENIOUS!



Julie used the Greenhouse Gala DSP (Summer Mini) and the Friends Never Fade stamp set which is NEW and coming to the July 1 Stampin' Up catalog. She also used the new Daffodil Delight ribbon (new color!). Isn't it great being a demonstrator and getting the option to get that product before everyone else? ;-)


1 comments:

SuzanneRenee said...

it was fun fun fun! And shhhh don't tell my husband how much I spent! ;-)