Because Warren and I have done so much traveling to Maine and back over the past two months, we decided to do a quiet Thanksgiving just the two of us. It was actually REALLY nice; very relaxing and low key. This was the first time I'd EVER cooked a turkey, so I was a bit nervous, but I went with it anyway. Our menu is below.
- 10 Pound Turkey (breasts only) from Brother's Butcher. Brined the night before and then rubbed and roasted.
- Stuffing (purchased from Brother's Butcher
- Frosted Cauliflower (a WW recipe from my mom, a Thanksgiving special in my family. Contains cauliflower, italian dressing, cheddar cheese, mustard, and mayo).
- Rolls - Originally frozen, then baked
- Creamy Mashed Taters
- Cranberry Dressing (from a can)